Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Manchester City will win Premier League soon

That's my prediction. Why? Because the Abu Dhabi United Group have taken over the Premier League club. Arsenal manager Wegner has expressed his surprise (he "doesn't have a rational answer") at this.

Well, I can provide you the answer. You decide if it rational. To win the Premier League you need big money to get a few big names, players and coaches, in football. Once that is done it is only a matter of time that Machester City fortunes will rise.

Yeah, yeah, I know big names are not a guarantee of a title. But what will stop the ABu Dhabi group from trying?

Now that I have stuck my neck out and made the prediction, I will be following the EPL closely.

Any bets on whether Wegner will become the Machester City manager in future?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

My Library